At Central Baptist Church, we understand the struggles and challenges that individuals and families face when dealing with addiction. That is why we are committed to offering support and guidance through our Alcoholics Anonymous and Al-Anon programs. These 12-step programs have helped countless individuals overcome addiction and find renewed hope, strength, and healing.
Alcoholics Anonymous (AA)
Alcoholics Anonymous is a fellowship of individuals who share their experiences, strength, and hope to help others recover from alcoholism. Our AA group at Central Baptist Church is open to anyone who wants to stop drinking and stay sober. We provide a safe and supportive environment where participants can come together to share their stories, challenges, and victories.
Our AA program offers a structured 12-step approach that has been proven effective in helping individuals achieve and maintain sobriety. Through regular meetings, participants gain invaluable insights, build a strong support network, and develop the necessary tools to overcome addiction. Our experienced facilitators guide and encourage individuals throughout their recovery journey.
Al-Anon is a fellowship for individuals who have been affected by someone else's drinking. It provides support and understanding for those whose lives have been impacted by the alcoholism of a family member, friend, or loved one. Central Baptist Church is proud to host an Al-Anon group where individuals can find solace, strength, and hope.
In Al-Anon meetings, participants share their experiences, struggles, and coping mechanisms to navigate the challenges associated with someone else's addiction. Our supportive environment allows individuals to express themselves without judgment and gain practical tools for self-care and personal growth. We emphasize the importance of setting boundaries, fostering healthy relationships, and finding ways to regain control of one's own life.
Services and Support
Central Baptist Church's Alcoholics Anonymous and Al-Anon programs offer a range of services and support to individuals and families dealing with addiction:
- Regular meetings: We host weekly meetings where individuals can gather, connect, and receive encouragement from others who understand their struggles.
- One-on-one mentoring: Our experienced mentors provide personalized guidance to help individuals navigate their unique recovery journey.
- Family support: We recognize the significance of family support in the recovery process. Our programs include resources and strategies to help families cope with the challenges they may face.
- Workshops and educational sessions: We organize workshops and educational sessions to provide valuable information about addiction, recovery, and relapse prevention.
- Community events: Central Baptist Church organizes community events to raise awareness about addiction and reduce the stigma associated with it. These events promote understanding, compassion, and a sense of belonging.
- Referral to professional resources: In cases where additional assistance is needed, our programs provide referrals to professional services that specialize in addiction treatment and therapy.
Your Path to Recovery Starts Here
If you or someone you know is struggling with addiction, we encourage you to join our Alcoholics Anonymous or Al-Anon programs at Central Baptist Church. Our welcoming and supportive community is here to help you on your journey to recovery. Take the first step today and experience the life-changing power of these 12-step programs.
For more information and meeting schedules, please contact Central Baptist Church's Addiction Recovery Ministry:Central Baptist Church 123 Main Street Lawton, OK 73501 Phone: 123-456-7890 Email: [email protected]
Take a step towards a better tomorrow at Central Baptist Church's Alcoholics Anonymous and Al-Anon programs. You deserve a life free from addiction, and we are here to support you every step of the way.